Thursday, July 31, 2008

We are so loved!

Last night it was Scouts and Mutual, so we had to find some poor soul to watch our kids. The unlucky ones were the Shannon family. They seem to always get stuck with watching our little rascals. Well, little did we know that there was a suprise for us when we went to pick them up....


the cheesy boy has a cheesy new do

a side shot, in case you didn't see it from the front

The Shannon's son had his hair cut like this earlier in the summer. So one sunday I caught Kylan spiking his hair for church. I asked him,"What are you doing?" and he says, "I'm giving myself a hawky, like Eric." So I'm not sure if it was that same day or another sunday, but I was warned by Laura that Jared had just promised Kylan that he would give him a mohawk the next time he came over. So Jared came through on his promise and we have a new look for the rest of the summer :) And he says if it were any other people he wouldn't have done it. Thanks Jared! We feel so special!!

5 comments:

Elsha said...

That's awesome. Pretty soon all the boys at church are going to have them!

Steph said...

You know you are good friends when...

larshannon said...

Sooo, will you still talk to me even if I can't control my husband?

Jaimie said...

No worries Laura, it would take a lot more than a haircut to make me not talk to you :) All Nate did was laugh, so Jared's off the hook this time. Try and rein him in though, alright? HAHA!

Brimaca said...

I love it! I'm surprised he dared to do it but it shows a great relationship between you all.