Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wipeout!

Caleb was riding his bike the other day, after all the rain. He made a slight turn of the handle bars and the bike tipped over, with him still on it. He fell right into a huge yucky puddle. As you can see from the picture, he got pretty wet. Look closer and you can see all the mud and grass sticking to his clothes. I tried really hard not to laugh at him, but I couldn't help smiling all the way home. When I went inside to get the camera I was laughing while I told Nate what happened. What a mean mom! :)


Right after the dip in the puddle

See all the dirt down the side of him, all the way to his sock!

4 comments:

larshannon said...

I guess it was bath night! I think Caleb had an ok experience anyway!

Ashleigh said...

atleast he got back on! it took a little convincing to get lucy back on her bike when she fell, and there wasn't even a puddle involved!

Brimaca said...

That bottom pick is priceless.

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

I got your message on my blog and had to laugh out loud. I had totally forgot about the roadkill but remembered all the rest. We did have some good times at USU.Do you remember the caves we explored one night with all those people. do you remember who we were with?
Love the pics of Caleb. that is hilarious.