Sunday, November 9, 2008

At long last...

We finally got our carpet in and it looks great! These pictures don't do it justice! You'll just have to come see it or take my word for it :) I love it! Now my house can be put back together and we can have a normal life :) Oh wait, do I have a normal life? Haha That's another can of worms!


This is Hannah trying out the carpet before the guys finished it, see the tools right in front of her. She really wanted the guys cell phone!


Here is the after shot, right by the fireplace there used to be tile, now it's gone.


This is what it was before, it actually looks pretty good in this pic, I didn't get a pic of the real before, it was bad!

It looks like a whole new house! Maybe now I can convince my hubby that we need new furniture :)

5 comments:

sarah said...

All of your remodeling has really paid off. Your house looks great. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting too. They are so cute! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I always appreciate them.

Ally said...

I love the new carpet! We got frieze, too...it's the way too go!

Katie said...

I really like it! I'm still hunting...

larshannon said...

I looks really good Jaimie

Brimaca said...

I wanna see it I wanna see it!