Monday, May 11, 2009

Hungry like a wolf

So seriously, this pregnancy is killing me. I have not been so nauseous with any of my pregnancies, or eaten so much. I am now 11 weeks along and I have gained 14 pounds, yep! 14!!! I am not even out of my first trimester yet! Sheesh! If this keeps up then I will be as big as a house! I think it's from being so nauseous and lying around all the time not doing any exercise. I have my first doctor appointment on thursday, so we'll see what my doctor thinks about it all. Nate keeps teasing me about having twins, and I have started having nightmares about it :) I don't think I could handle it, but I guess you deal with things that come your way, huh? I guess we'll see. I bet it's just a case of no exercise, plus lots of eating(almost every hour), and maybe it's gestational diabetes on top of it, who knows! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not the first idea of it being twins! haha

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

You don't look like you've gained fourteen lbs. You look great. I hope you get feeling better. I wonder why this one is so different. I'll be excited to find out what you find out. :)

Ally said...

Agreed. You don't look like you've gained that much weight AT ALL! Still skinny. I can't wait to hear how the appt goes!

Katie said...

I hope the appointment goes well and you get feeling better. I was always just so tired too...couldn't do much else but lay around!!

Maria said...

I am so sorry you feel crappy and nauseous. That is the worst! When I'm pregnant I have to just stop thinking about the weight gain and worry about it after. Otherwise I go crazy! But yeah, maybe it is twins. You never know.

Steph said...

I am sure you will shrink back in no time! You still look cute!