Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween fun


Caleb's preschool had a Halloween party, they got to make treasure bottles


Caleb had fun filling it up with all the treasures


I made these cookies from an idea I got from a friend, Thanks Michelle! Check out her site http://www.alittletipsy.blogspot.com


I made these ones for the bake walk at our ward pumpkin carving party.


My cute children all dressed up for the trunk or treat


Doesn't she look like a mix between Peter Pan and tinkerbell? Bring it on! She's supposed to be a fairy, but I guess people thought she was a butterfly :) I was just proud of the tutu I made for her!


Sir Kylan


Sir Caleb

2 comments:

Just a ranch girl said...

Your kids are just so cute and fun!!!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

That's funny about your little fairy. Clara was supposed to be a butterly and everyone thought she was a fairy. wierd