Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cookie cutter kids

A lot of people that knew Kylan as a baby have said that Olivia looks like him. I see it every day :) It is kind of eerie how much they look alike. These pictures kind of show it, but I haven't found that one picture that really does the trick yet. I guess you'd have to see it in my head :) Looking at her definately brings back memories of Kylan as a baby. Too bad they aren't looking the same direction :)


Olivia at 3 months


Kylan at 3 1/2 months

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

I know! I can't get over how much they look alike and I didn't even see Kylan as a baby.

Unknown said...

The resemblance is crazy!

Ashleigh said...

they totally look alike!

Maria said...

Wow! That's amazing! We always tease that we just make one mold of kid too because our boys are a bit cookie cutter-ish too. There are differences, but they look a lot alike. We'll see what happens when our little girl in born in a few months.

larshannon said...

Every once in a while Olivia will do something with her face and it totally looks like Kylan. Like stop you in your tracks.