Monday, July 26, 2010

the new do

After having a baby I usually get my hair cut. I have waited extra long this time. I don't really like having long hair with a baby since it gets pulled and spit up in. And I usually get really sick of having long hair so I just go and get it cut in whatever style. This is what happened again. I even did some research and was planning on taking a picture of what I wanted, but I didn't. I think it turned out good, other than the bangs, I wanted the long tuck behind your ear kind, but I guess she didn't understand what I meant :). At least it will grow back, right?



the new hair do, it kind of shows it off....Kylan took the picture for me, the little sweetie :)

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i totally noticed your gorgeous hair on sunday, but every time i was about to say something about it (such as in nursery), a kid would distract me! i love it!!!

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

Cute hair! I understand about the bangs tucking behind your ear. When I wanted it, the same thing happened. Either we had the same hairdresser or neither one of us knows how to express what we want . . . Are you guys coming back to Houston anytime? Our door is always open!