Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm going private...

I have thought about it for a while now, and I am making my blog private.  My decision has been helped along because my Mom's house was robbed and they stole her computer.  She had my blog in her favorites, so I've made up my mind.  If any of you readers would like to view the blog, just comment with your email or send me a message on facebook with it.  It will probably be within the week that I will do it.  Who knows what the losers will do with the information that is on my Mom's computer.  People do stupid things!   Have a great day!!

8 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

laingkajok@hotmail.com

larshannon said...

I still want to read it and you have my email.

Katie said...

I wanna read it too!

Ally said...

Me, me, me!

allyson.roberts@gmail.com

By the way, so sorry to hear about your mom.

Elsha said...

sign me up! eg215@hotmail.com

Just a ranch girl said...

keep me on your list of readers
sjwnorway@hotmail.com

Dianne said...

me too! nicholsflyer@yahoo.com

larshannon said...

By the way, I love Caleb's frown it the header pictures.