Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Slow going....

Out with the old,

In with the new...

We are remodeling and it has been slow progress, but we are getting there.  We just got our new fridge, we've ordered our new stove top (which should be on the way), and we have narrowed down on the selection for granite countertops.  Now we just have to go get the sink picked out and we can call to order the granite!  Yippee!!  I am super excited!!  Then after the countertop is done, I get to pick out a new dishwasher, and get a new oven.  Oh, and a new microwave that goes over the stove!  I know, it sounds like I'm really spoiled, (which I am) but this house was built in 1982 (I was 4 years old) and it has all the original stuff in it.  The whole house could use a good facelift! :)  We have done a lot with it, but there's always room for improvement!  hehe

So stay tuned, for the pics and the updates.  I'm hoping it will start to speed up :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Remodeling is such a pain, but so worth it when it's done.

Brimaca said...

I'm so excited to see pics!