Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toothless

I liked this shot best, but it doesn't quite show the toothlessness
Last summer Kylan had 6 teeth pulled right before vacation, 4 of those teeth have still not come in (one is starting to break through though)

Here is a good shot of all the missing teeth, he could almost be from Arkansas :)
yesterday Kylan had his two front teeth pulled, the permanent one's are coming in and the baby one's just didn't want to come out.  We leave for vacation on Saturday.

Notice a trend here? :)  I sure hope he can pull at least one of his baby teeth out by himself, it's gonna be pretty expensive if not! haha

3 comments:

Maria said...

LOL. Yep, he could be from Arkansas. That is so crazy to me. Dylan's teeth fell out like crazy forever ago. FYI, I replied to your comment on my blog. I left you my cell phone so we can try to get together while you are in Utah.

Brimaca said...

Wow. Strange trend. And definately expensive. :) I love his toothless grin.

Delcie said...

Maybe with all these teeth coming out by professionals now, you can avoid the orthodontist later! Good luck!