Friday, June 6, 2008

What's that in her hair?!



Okay, so we're at the store, one of many trips we always take. I give Caleb and Kylan a piece of gum to pacify them while we shop. Things are going good, only a little whining, hardly any crying and we got everything we need. Along with things we don't need :) So we go to check out, and every line is super long. I decide to go to the self check-out, which is usually easier for me. But then I had forgotten about the canned food that I bought for food storage. Oh well, I was already in line, so I just had to scan each can individually! So I'm trying to hurry, and Hannah decides to start crying and standing up in the cart. Kylan is trying to help me by handing me the cans, one at a time. And then Caleb makes up his mind that he's bored. So he takes his gum and spits it in his sister's hair! That kid was lucky that I didn't throw him across the store! I was so stinking mad, I couldn't even look at the kid for....well I still get mad when I think about it and it's been over an hour ago. And Hannah just took it, she is so good. When we got home from the store she was asleep in the car seat and slept while I was cutting the gum out of her hair. It's good I got a sweet one like her to go with the spitfire that is Caleb, but I love them both very much! :)Well anyway I guess he's just little and I won't take it out on him, but it's just so frustrating! Just thought I'd share my little story, maybe later I can laugh about it!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Little stinker! Sometimes I feel like a good mom just because my kids are still alive at the end of the day. Maybe that's how you felt today? :)

Dianne said...

kids...gotta love 'em or ya might kill 'em. kudos to you for keeping your cool.