Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lubbock, here we come!




On Saturday we went to Lubbock for a much needed trip to the temple. We had to leave early to make it the 2 hours for Nate to go to the 9am session. We made it there just in time and then I got to entertain the kids. We went to the "castle park" and had a lot of fun. These are some pics of the kids swinging and one in the tractor. The castle part is huge and has a lot of slides and areas to climb in. I didn't get any of that though. We had a good time and I was able to go the the 11am session and see some people from our ward, and support two of them who went through for the first time. Then we were able to enjoy some yummy lunch at Chili's afterward. It was a good trip and we were glad we got to go. Maybe next time we will get to go to the session together :)

3 comments:

larshannon said...

Jaimie Shaw! You should know that you can call me to watch your kids! Shoot...with all the times I've called you to watch my kids, you might have 2 trips saved up!

Jaimie said...

Laura, In my defense, I am still nursing my baby so leaving her for 6 hours usually doesn't work :) Plus she's such a mama's girl that I need to be close by, I guess. Anyway, the next trip we'll see if you guys are up for it. Thanks!

Brimaca said...

I have that same problem. I guess I could pump but emotionally I still have a hard time being away from her.