Thursday, December 4, 2008

Got tagged....

Rules:
1- Post the rules
2- Answer the 6 "8" items
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged


8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1- American Idol
2- Everybody loves Raymond
3- Today show
4- Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
5- Don't forget the lyrics (is it even on anymore?)
6- Seinfeld
I don't watch too much on the tube!


8 Things I did yesterday

1- Went to Family Dollar for some Christmas shopping
2- Story time at the library, it's been almost a year since the last time :)
3- signed Kylan up for basketball at the Y
4- more shopping at Walmart
5- got Hannah home in time for a quick nap
6- picked up the kids from school
7- reffed a few battles once Kylan was home from school
8- tried to fix some dinner...it actually turned out pretty darn good :)

8 Favorite Restaurants

1- Olive garden
2- outback steakhouse
3- Carumba's
4- Abuelo's
5- Chili's
6- Fazoli's...see a trend?
7- texas roadhouse
8- Panda express, when we're in Utah :(

8 things I am looking forward to

1- Christmas
2- visiting family again
3- Caleb being potty trained at night
4- the new year and the making of new goals
5- getting the house de-junked
6- Kylan's school break, I do miss the little guy
7- the basketball season to start, it should be cute :)
8- football season to be over, I'd like my husband back!

8 things on my wish list

1- will power to get in shape
2- a great christmas for my family (all my family)
3- Hannah magically not wanting her binky anymore
4- more sleep at night
5- a maid!
6- a whole new wardrobe
7- being closer to family
8- that I don't screw up my kids too badly :)


i'm tagging:

1- Britney O.
2- Chelsea M.
3- Michelle B
4- Stacy C.
5- Rachel A.
6- Everyone else who may be interested!

2 comments:

larshannon said...

Yeah, I hope I don't screw my kids up too bad either!

Rachel said...

I know you must mean another Rachel A.:)