Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Grandparents come to visit...

My parents came to visit us for Thanksgiving and we had a great time! They flew in on Tuesday night and left us on Sunday afternoon. We had lots of food and watched football and Kung Fu Panda. We didn't really do anything exciting, just hanging out. But when you live so far away you don't get to do that too often. My mom and I did brave the crowds on black friday to do some shopping, but we didn't go until 10am. There's no way I'd get up too early to go shopping. We at least got to spend some much needed quality time together and the kids had fun.


Grandma and Grandpa


This was the best we could get, there was a football game on :)

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

i'm so jealous. i love when my parents come to visit.

larshannon said...

Ok the really important question is "what game was it?"