Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whoa Baby!

My baby is 18 months now! I can't believe how fast that went :)



Some of Hannah's favorite things are:

her green blanket

her binky, luckily it's gone now

she loves music, any kind

she loves to dance....shake what your mama gave ya!

she likes pretty much any food, but loves fruit cups

she loves fishy kisses

looking at books

talking on any pretend phone....she really thinks she's saying something important :)

she actually likes having pretties in her hair, even brings them to me if they fall out :)

She is a very good girl and we have loved getting to know her cute personality. She has been such a great addition to the family. We look forward to when she is talking, I'm sure she will have a lot to say!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

She is so cute. I enjoyed her in nursery today. She has the sweetest personality.

larshannon said...

I love the squat walk too. We love Hannah at our house!