Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh, the insanity!

So we have recently had yet another eye appointment for Caleb, and it's back to square one. We get to patch his eye again. It has been wonderful! Yeah, right! It is a constant battle and I can't leave him for too long or he takes it off or slides it over(he seems to like the soft one that goes right on the glasses). It is so frustrating and I know that it's not easy for him. I just hope and pray that this will make some difference, because it sure is a lot of work :) I guess we'll see in about 6 weeks if it's doing anything and hope for the best. Only time will tell!

3 comments:

Maria said...

How frustrating! I hope patching his eye helps. Parenthood is definitely not for the faint of heart...so many ups and downs and difficulties to get through.

larshannon said...

Oh eyes. What a pain. Did you ever find the good patches?

Delcie said...

Hopefully, this time will make a big difference! Good luck!