Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation continued....

We went to the Aquarium while we were in Salt Lake City. It was after Nate had gone back to Texas, so we were giving him fishy kisses.

What a great fish face, huh?


She would not hold still for any pictures, this was the only way :)


This was a mini sting ray, Caleb watched it for a long time.


They had a Nemo display and it was pretty cool.

We also got to go to Hogle Zoo, the kids had a lot of fun.


We had to take our picture by the big gorilla, but Grandma cut out the gorilla from the picture, it was supposed to take the place of Daddy :)

Hanging out at the entrance, waiting for Grandpa to park the car.


Better late than never, huh? That seems to be my motto lately :) I thought I'd finish up the vacation stuff, then I could get back to the here and now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like fun! How was the aquarium? We've been thinking of trying it out.

larshannon said...

I love the fish-kisses!