Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My girls



I have been so blessed! I always wanted a sister growing up, and I really wanted that for Hannah. So now it is a reality. She is enjoying it so far. She always wants to be near her. She usually is sitting right next to me while Olivia eats, she's right there when the baby cries, with the binky. And she even tries to shove the binky in when baby is sleeping :) Recently she has started giving the baby knuckles, or what we call "word". You know, when you make a fist and hit the other person's fist? Well since the baby always has her hand in a fist, I guess Hannah just decided to start doing that, it's really funny to see! :)

Both the girls are adjusting so far. I am excited for when Olivia will smile and laugh at all of Hannah's antics. And they can be the best of friends :)

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

So sweet. I love the "word" thing! Hannah is so adorable. And I can't wait to get to know Olivia more. Too bad you don't still visit teach me so I could play with them!

larshannon said...

Sisters as best friends are the very best.