Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Incredible kid day!

The other day Kylan came home with a letter in his back pack.  It was a letter from the City of Midland.  I was a little confused, it had his name on it, so I thought, "Is he getting a bill?"  So I opened it up to find out what it was.  This is what it said,

Dear Kylan,
I recently heard that you are an outstanding student that deserves being recognized for your hard work and extraordinary effort.  Congratulations!  What an honor that is and you should be very proud of yourself.

Has anyone ever told you that you can do anything you truly believe in?  Well, I'm telling you now!  Whether you want to be a pilot, a doctor, an artist, or even President of the United States, you can accomplish your goals by working hard and dreaming big!  Keep up the great work, Kylan, and remember that you are special and that the world can't wait to see what dreams you can think up!

This letter is my way of letting you know that you are special and that someone is thinking about you.  I hope you have an Incredible Kid Day!

Sincerely,
Wes Perry
Mayor

I was pretty suprised to find this!  It's not every day you get your very own letter from the Mayor of your city, right?  Way to go Kylan, and keep up the good work!