Sunday, May 29, 2011

End of the year teacher gifts....

This year I went a little overboard for the teachers.  But I felt kinda bad that both my boys were hard on their teachers throughout the year.  I guess I was trying to make up for it :)
These were so easy and fun to make.  I got the idea from http://www.sugardoodle.net

I couldn't find a bath bead for the cherry, so I improvized and made one from a starburst and cardstock :)

These were way easy to make also, I borrowed the idea from my friend Emily, she gives a tutorial here

All packaged and ready to go!

I loved these so much that I made them for the people I visit teach.  Aren't they just so cute?

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Those are such cute ideas!! I love the bath salt idea!! Wow, I have so much to learn....

Ashleigh said...

i wish you were my visiting teacher! haha! very cute!!