Sunday, May 29, 2011

Utah, here we come!

We get to go to Utah next month!  I am way excited!  We are going to stay for almost 6 weeks!  I may go a little crazy, but we will get our family fix :)  We are going there in June for my in law's 50th wedding anniversary party and we're just staying because we're getting Kylan baptized the first weekend in August.  It will be an adventure, that's for sure!  I will need to visit lots of friends while we are there so I can keep some sanity!  It will be a par-tay!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I hope we get one of the visits! :) Sounds like you're going to have a great summer.

Jaimie said...

Of course we will have to visit our favorite Idahoans! :) I will give you a call when I get there and see what your schedule is like.

Dianne said...

Yippee!! :)

Brimaca said...

we are going too and I have no idea how long we are staying :)