Thursday, April 24, 2008

The 5's Tag

10 Years Ago: I was up at Utah State University just pluggin away at some classes that I sometimes went to. I was also suffering from clinical depression. I hadn't yet started dating Nate, he was still on his mission.

5 Years Ago: I was living and working in Idaho. Big and pregnant and awaiting my first beautiful baby. It happened to be the hottest year that year also, I might add :) Duh for having a summer baby, oh wait, I've had three!

5 Months Ago: I was excited to be able to see family in Utah for Thanksgiving. I really didn't like the drive though. But at least we got to see the Basses on our way back!

5 Things on my To Do list today:

1. laundry---this is ALWAYS on my list
2. at least sweep the floor, I hate things sticking to my feet!
3. dishes
4. work on my talk for sunday
5. take Kylan to soccer practice

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. most fruit
2. chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
3. fattening doritos, nacho cheese or cool ranch
4. ice cream
5. cookies

5 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:

1. Pay tithing and all other debts I owe.
2. Buy a nice house and fill it with awesome furniture, nothing will be hand me down in my new house!
3. Pay off my parents house and set them up for retirement in style.
4. Set up college funds for ALL of my kids.
5. Travel around the world. Hmmmm....who would watch the kiddies?

5 of my Bad Habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Raising my voice when I am frustrated
3. Staying up too late
4. Being lazy
5. Gossiping

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Midland, TX
2. Boise, ID
3. Missoula, MT
4. Logan, UT
5. West Valley City, UT

5 Things People don't know about me:

1. I used to be in 4-H riding horses, English style.
2. I used to own a horse.
3. I cannot stand spiders! OK I am afraid of them.
4. I owned 20 hamsters at the same time, it started with two and then I didn't sell the babies off soon enough and nature took it's course! Then they all got out of the cage and a few were never found, it pretty much smelled!
5. I have a birthmark in the shape of a 3 and I am the third child, go figure! Don't ask where it is :)

5 People I Tag:
1. Kim
2. Brittany
3. Millie
4. Michelle B.
5. Melissa O.

3 comments:

larshannon said...

Hey, we already knew about the English style horse riding. I think you have to put another one! Oh, and I don't think you have ever gossiped. Give yourself some credit (or maybe I'm on the wrong end of things!)

Brimaca said...

I have all of your five bad habits as well! I also have the first three things on your to do list. I have the same five snacks, I used to own a horse (still sort of do).....and a bunch of other similarities.

Dianne said...

20 hamsters...really? Yikes. No wonder some were never found. That's a lot to keep track of.