Thursday, April 17, 2008

A fond farewell to the little rascal!




I made a very hard, but sane decision. I sold Toby. The poor guy didn't get any attention. With taking care of all the kids and trying to find some time for myself, he got lost in the shuffle. So I figured the pain of missing him would pass and the joy that he would bring to someone else would be worth it. Sister Rowe seems to be enjoying him and can give him so much more snuggle time than I ever could. It is a great match already! Plus she already took him to the vet and got his nails trimmed and everything! That dog is in heaven with her! He is definately missed! But I really wanted what was best for him, he needed more love! So he has chewed his last binky, or toy and he's in for lots of walking, attention and more. I feel guilty at times passing off my dog, but I did it for him. Anyway, it feels better to get this out and I better quit before I start crying.....what a baby!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Bye Toby! You did a good thing. And the best part is...you can still visit him if you need to.

Brimaca said...

I;m glad I didn't see the pics before I read the offer. I don't know if I could have passed him up! He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.