Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eight great years!

Happy Anniversary to us! Yep, today is our 8th Anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun! It's so crazy how fast it has gone. I can't believe I have a child that will be starting kindergarten this fall. Anyway, I was going off on a tangent there....back to the good stuff! Nate and I were married 8 years ago today. Wow! We were so young then! It's so funny when you are young and in love and planning a wedding how you don't think about having an anniversary, birthday, and Mother's day all in one week! Crazy! Well I'm not really typing anything great to read, I just thought I'd put something new on here. Silly me.

1 comment:

larshannon said...

It is funny you said that. I told Jared at lunch today, "poor Jaimie has birthday, anniversary, and mother's day all in one week" You only have Christmas left now babe!