Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chocolate milk anyone?

So we are repainting most of our house. We tried to pick a neutral color that would look good throughout most of the rooms. We thought we had picked one of the lighter colors that we got samples for. At first it was an adjustment, and the paint really does look like chocolate milk :) But it is starting to grow on us and we like it. It looks really good with the white blinds and trim. Now we just aren't sure how it will look with the new carpet, I guess we'll see. Oh the joys of remodeling!....to be continued.


notice the contrast?


The black rectangles are the windows without the blinds on them, see how Hannah likes being our prisoner?


this is the entryway

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I really like chocolate milk! It looks great. I'll try not to be jealous, I've been wanting to get rid of my white walls for a year now.

Elsha said...

I said the same thing about the color we painted our bedroom-- it looks like chocolate milk!

Heather Tew said...

I like the color, can't wait to see how the finished product!!

Brimaca said...

Looks good. I need to come by and see it.

Unknown said...

Good for you painting the house! Jared refuses to paint anymore in our house. He hired someone to paint our great room because he hates doing it so much (not to mention the ceiling in the kitchen is strangely vaulted making it impossible to paint well). I bet you will love the color. it looks really nice!