Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is it time for another one?

Last Friday we were able to watch Kalena Van de Boogaard. It was fun to see how the kids reacted to having a baby around. Suprisingly, Hannah wasn't really jealous at all. She did kind of pull at Kalena's clothes when I had to feed her a bottle, but that was it. It was an adventure!



This was Caleb's favorite thing to do, he kept asking if he could hold her, and then he would grin from ear to ear. What a cutie! Please don't freak out Elsha, I was right there by him every time and she was comfortably supported by the couch:).


Hannah liked when I got the baby swing out and she wanted to help by pushing the baby.


Then when Kylan was home from school he wanted to pitch in and feed Kalena the rest of her bottle.

Makes me wonder if it's not time to have another baby....NAW! Not right now :) Maybe when Hannah is potty trained!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Don't worry, I'm not freaking out:) I think it's adorable. She looks so big with Caleb holding her!

Dianne said...

Wow. Even "thinking" about it makes "me" tired. Looks like you're staying busy!

Brimaca said...

I am watching Sydney Manning everyday. I am soooo not ready for another one but I sure enjoy her!