Friday, October 10, 2008

Come one, come all....

I had a crazy idea just now. I made this cute bow holder for Hannah and some cute clippies. I thought, "Hey, why not see if anybody else wants one, or two, or however many?" So if anyone is interested in one or both (and some korker bows will be coming soon) just let me know. I am willing to make them for you and it won't cost too much. Just let me know what colors and I can figure out the price. I guess I'll see how many are interested and see what I can come up with for the deal. It's super cute and keeps those bows and clips handy for doing cute hairdos! Just leave me a comment and we can go from there! Thanks!



Here is the bow holder, sorry the picture is kind of blurry.


This is made with the 1/4 inch ribbon. This clippie works good for a one year old or younger. I will be making bigger ones soon for older girls.


This shows you the size, just big enough to cover the clip and still be cute!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hopefully one day I can make cute bows like those...so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I would love one for Riley. I don't know what colors I want yet but I'll let you know. Plus I finally have a blog you will have to check it out. I haven't talked to you in so long or anyone in 1st ward. I miss you and hope you are doing well take care.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I already left a comment but obviously I'm an idiot and don't know how to link myself to my blog so her is my blog address so you can check it out. www.countrylivingjs.blogspot.com
Sorry I'm new to this

Chels said...

Cute idea! I need to do something like that, especially since I have 3 girls! I found your blog on facebook! I'm going to link to you if that's ok! It's fun to see other people's blogs!

Brimaca said...

Yup I would love some. I like the bow holder too. Let me know a price. Libby has a lot of pink and purple things or maybe white would get more use. I don't know. I can't decide! :) Her room is a light green color with white accent if you are willing to make a bow holder.