Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm new at this

It's different having a little girl. I am not used to cutesy hair dos and such. That's probably why I just stick to the cute headbands and clippies! So I got this idea from a friend because this doing girls hair stuff is new to me. Thanks for the idea Laura! So I tried out some piggy tails on Hannah, in her case they might be called mullet tails :) She was pretty squirmy so please don't laugh. It was our first try, and we'll see how long they last. She doesn't seem to mind stuff in her hair, so that's good. In fact, the other day her hair clip came out and she picked it up and handed it to me. Then she stood there until I put it back in! She's too cute!


It's kind of hard to see, but there are little pony tails there


Here's a shot of the back, I need some work on the parting :)


She was getting sick of the picture taking, check out that glare!

And I don't know if you can zoom in or not mom, but I finally made that lady bug shirt with the iron ons that you gave me, was that really a year ago? HAHA

4 comments:

larshannon said...

Isn't doing hair fun? I love it. I've got some cute hairdos to share when Hannah gets a little more :)

Hannah, you are precious!

Ally said...

I am going to need lots of help from both of you soon enough...:)

Elsha said...

I'm with Ally, I'm going to need help from you guys. Good thing I have so many friends with little girls!

Brimaca said...

I'm impressed! Maybe Libby's hair is getting long enough? Doubtful.