Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reality check


Our new travel system


Hannah couldn't get enough of the stroller and climbed in the basket, she got stuck :)


Our old Graco stroller


It's lime green with some yellow and has one picture of Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and piglet.

So I got the infant car seat down from the attic last week to wash the liner. That's when I noticed that it was past the date where it says DO NOT USE after. So I start doing research and freaking myself out. I'm probably just paranoid, but I ended up finding a pretty good deal on the one we got. I found it at Big Lot's and it's the car seat and stroller combo for only $79! It's a Cosco brand, so hopefully it will all work out. Anywho, so now I have an extra stroller to get rid of. It's in great shape, other than needing to be cleaned. And I am going to work on that soon, hopefully. So if anyone wants a good Graco stroller, or knows someone who does, let me know. Otherwise it's going to go to Goodwill.

No comments: