Monday, August 16, 2010

Caleb's 5th birthday

Caleb is 5 now! I can't believe my baby boy is getting so big!


Posing with the presents


One of his favorites from his siblings


another favorite


a cute book I found for him


this hat was too cute to pass up, plus it was on clearance :)


his new puzzle


he got a webkinz and loves it!


he wanted a bumble bee cake, it turned out pretty cute!

He had a fun birthday, with lots of presents. It was such a whirlwind that I forgot to get pics of the presents from the grandparents. He got a Wii game from G and G Shaw and some Toy Story 3 legos and glo doodle from G Stahl. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

I can't believe he is five either!!! I love his big ole grin in all these pics. :)

Dianne said...

It's all going too fast!! That is the cutest little bumble bee cake ever!

Delcie said...

Wow! Five already!! It looks like the celebration was too fun! He does have a huge grin! So cute!

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

Happy B-day Caleb! The cake is great! Your cakes look like what they are supposed to look like. I have to give explanations for mine. Great job!