Monday, August 30, 2010

Olivia's new favorite thing...

*disclaimer....do not judge me by the looks of all the dust and crumbs on my oven door, it's not the week to clean it, and it may not be done soon either :)

Olivia is just now tall enough that she reaches the knob on the cupboard perfectly. Just the right height to fit in her mouth! She gnaws on that thing quite a bit. So I guess it's a good time to clean them, right? haha

Here she is cleaning off the knob of all the germs.


Here she is licking her lips and thinking, "Wow that was filling!"

3 comments:

Camilla said...

i love this post.. first because i am not the only person in the world it turns out that doesnt deep clean everything everyday! second that is just hilarious that she sucks on that!! haha

Brimaca said...

I was just telling my mom today not to judge my house when she gets here. It's dirty but I'm in a mode where I give up - I just can't keep up. I go in and out of that mode. :)

Olivia looks so cute. Silly girl. I love how thick her hair is getting.

Maria said...

Preston still hasn't completely outgrown this phase. He will randomly lick the shopping cart or a pole on the street. Crazy kids!