Sunday, August 22, 2010

making memories

Can I just say, I love my kids! They are so adorable! I love taking pictures of them, and then love looking at them :) So here are some that I am sharing, enjoy!


The real deal, I took these wanting to have them as black and white.


I love Caleb's attitude in this one, he was mad at me.....such is life :)


Too cute for words!

I wanted to get some good pics of all the kids so I can get them developed for frames, I just gotta say it, not too shabby! haha

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Cutest little people in the cutest little clothes. That hats...I love them! And Olivia's face in the header picture is to die for!

Camilla said...

I love the crabby look, it totally works with the hat. He looks like a little newsie! love it!!

Maria said...

They turned out way cute! I love the outfits!