Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Such a big girl

Yesterday I changed Hannah's bed into a toddler bed. I figure it's time to get her used to it so I can have the crib for the baby. At nap time she did really well and went right to sleep. It was the same at bedtime. In the middle of the night though, I heard her crying and went to check on her. She had rolled off the bed and rolled under the bed. So she was crying because she was stuck under the bed :) Silly girl! And silly mommy for not putting her toy baskets back under there so she wouldn't have that problem. Hopefully it won't happen again, I think she was a little traumatized!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ah, how sad! That would be a bit traumatic. I can't imagine having to transition Preston into a bed yet. He thinks he wants to sleep in Dylan's bed, but he would NEVER go to sleep. We've tried before and he thinks it's a big old party without the crib around. Luckily we don't need a crib any time soon :)