Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another project done, check!


I decided to spruce up Hannah's bedroom. I had been thinking about what to do for a long time, and finally I just did it. I still have some touch up to do, but for the most part it is done. I LOVE it! All I used was a can of spray paint and some black acrylic paint and Voila! Hannah loves it too, every time I point to it, she smiles and babbles :) She just can't quite say bug yet, but we're working on it! If anyone wants to paint on their walls, I'd be glad to help, it was so much fun!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! You are so creative. I may have to steal this to post on Tipsy sometime soon!

Brimaca said...

Really cute! Libby's room isn't ladybugs but maybe I could just switch it up a little somehow.

Brimaca said...

Uuuuhhhh.. Ok so I just noticed your widget! Holy cow! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now when people ask you over and over again you have a great answer. At least for eight or nine months. :)

Brimaca said...

And another comment. How are you feeling?

Jaimie said...

I'm doing fine so far, I don't usually get sick until around week 7...hence the little early on the announcing :) haha

larshannon said...

My hero.

Maria said...

That is way cute! I love ladybugs!