Friday, March 27, 2009

The Grandparents come visit...


This was too funny, the little mini cooper with a giraffee's head stuck in it. I'm glad it wasn't us!




The cute little fuzzy one in the back is a baby, ain't he sweet?




At Fossil Rim there were many animals that like to stick their head in the car, if you let them.


Nate was enjoying the hot tub a little too much :)
Swimming at our hotel in Dallas, it was indoor and sooo nice!


Flying kites at the park



Making cookies with Grandma for St. Patrick's Day



We had a lot of fun with them here. It was a blast to go to Dallas. We went to Medieval Times, lunch at Fogo De Chao (A Brazillian steakhouse), lots of swimming, Fossil Rim, a trip to see the temple and lots of visiting along the way. We hope you all had a great Spring Break also!






3 comments:

Katie said...

Bob LOVES Fogo de Chao!! He would drive to Dallas just to eat there if he could! It's a fun place...

Brimaca said...

Wow! I'm so jealous. I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait until I have a post like this to write. That top pic is hilarious!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the giraffe pic. Where in Dallas is that? It looks really fun!