Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Friend's party

This was the water fight we had, they had a lot of fun just throwing sponges and splash balls at each other.
I made the coolest birthday cupcakes ever! I got the idea from my friend's blog A Little Tipsy. They were a big hit! The kids were excited about the colors when they bit into them. We did green, red, and blue for the Star Wars party we had. And they were very yummy!

The kids waiting for a game to start, it involved water so they were excited!

The boys had a lot of fun with their friends! But I am so glad that the birthdays are done. I don't want any more cake for a long, long, long time.





3 comments:

larshannon said...

Since you don't want cake for a long time I guess I'll just have to eat this one I made you. Yummo! ;)

Maria said...

Wow, looks like fun! You've been busy with birthday parties lately! The cake below looks amazing, by the way, and those cupcakes are cool. I might have to try those when I'm feeling domestic one of these days.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! The water games look like tons of fun!!