Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!

He made out like a bandit :)
This is my favorite picture, look at that smile!
He would hardly hold still for me to snap pictures of stuff, notice the face? :)

This is my attempt at amateur cake decorating. According to the picture that came with the cake pan, it's not perfect, but hey, it's my first try :) I think it turned out pretty darn good!
Caleb had a great day! We were able to go over to KC's Nutty Roller for some roller skating. Monday nights are $1 to get in from 4-6pm and $2 from 7-10pm. We had a lot of fun, and I didn't even fall down once! Caleb had a good time though and we might have to go back again so we can practice :)



6 comments:

Dianne said...

The cake looks awesome!! Way to go SuperMom!! Happy Bday kiddos!

Ally said...

Agreed. Your Superman cake is tote awes!

Steph said...

You did an awesome job! I am impressed!

Ashleigh said...

great job on the cake!

Unknown said...

I think the cake looks amazing. Great job!!

Mariel said...

I'm impressed with your cake! Good work! Darling family...

Blog stalked my way over here!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com