Monday, September 7, 2009

Checklist...

Our new towel hooks in the bathroom, I really like it! Not too shabby! :)

I thought that instead of writing a list in the morning of things I needed to do, I'd report at the end and write it out. That way I wouldn't have anything left and feel bad :) I actually got quite a bit accomplished this weekend, but I'll just do today.



One load of laundry washed/dryed/put away


Two loads of dishes


Made and put up a towel hook plaque in the kid's bathroom (that's it up above, you can't really tell, but it's a rubber ducky on there and bubbles. And it says squeaky clean.)

Un-picked part of Kylan's quilt I am going to get tied this week

Hung some shelves in Hannah's room

Hung a trophy shelf in the boys' room, which actually required the drill coming out :)

Cleaned both the toilets, just not the whole bathroom, a pregnant woman can only stand so much bending over ;)

After looking at the list, it doesn't seem like much, but for someone who has to lay down and put her feet up every so often so her baby doesn't fall out....I feel like I did pretty darn good! I thought I had done more, but I guess that'll have to do :)






5 comments:

Brimaca said...

Sounds like you did a lot to me!

Delcie said...

Hey, Wonder Woman! Don't forget to take it easy! You did do a lot!
Cute bathroom plaque!!

larshannon said...

You totally put me to shame today.

Ally said...

Wow...pretty sure I didn't do that much the entire time I was pregnant...ok, maybe that was an exaggeration, but you are awesome.

Maria said...

That's a pretty productive day, if you ask me! I love the towel hanger! It's super cute! I need something like that in my kids' bathroom.