Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mr. T...

You can't tell from the picture, but his hands were both blue too, and his face was much worse!


For trouble! Kylan decided it would be wise to get into my Wilton's gel dye for cakes and frosting. He tried out the blue. It was actually quite funny, but I wasn't too happy about it at the time. This picture was after I put him in the tub and scrubbed him with baby wipes and a magic eraser(do you think that's abuse?). The stuff around his mouth would not come off, until I used the magic eraser. This was the night of his first day of 1st grade. I told him he had to go to school with a blue mouth and he looked scared :) We were able to get most of it off, but it wasn't fun.


On Thursday night of last week, the boys were being trouble makers with not going to bed and staying in bed. After threatening to turn of the light, and shut the door, which had already been done.....I still heard sounds coming from the room. I go in to check and Caleb informs me that Kylan had peed on his(Caleb's) bed. So I check out the pants and there is no wet mark. I ask him how he peed without getting it on his pants. So Caleb tells me that he had peed off of his bed, which is the top bunk, down onto Caleb's bed. I then ask Kylan what gave him that bright idea. He had no answer for me. I take a deep breath and ask, "What made you think that would be a good idea? He just kept saying, " I'm sorry mama". Anyway, long story short, I was cleaning the carpet with my Bissell at 9:30 at night and fuming! They're supposed to bring us joy, right? Maybe someday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait until that happens at my house, because I'm sure it will! Too funny...

Brimaca said...

You're kidding?! Boys! Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. :)