Friday, February 19, 2010

3 months....

Olivia is 3 months old now! Time is sure flying! She is such a doll and is so easy going that she just fits perfectly into our family.



I just took her yesterday for her 2 month shots, bad, I know. But there's a story behind it :) We forgot to add her to our insurance after she was born, DUH! I can blame it on lack of sleep, mostly. Then with the holidays, it was just a blur. So anyway, she has her own major medical insurance, but nothing else. We are hoping that she will stay healthy until open enrollment in June! Anyway, so I took her in to the Health Department for her shots. I may start doing that for all my kids, $10 is still cheaper than the stinkin copay for the visit to the doctor :)

She is doing very well. She's gooing and smiling all the time now. We grow to love her more each day!

2 comments:

Ally said...

She is perfect! And such a Shaw! :)

Brimaca said...

Good to know on the health department thing. And I think it's fine if her shots were a little late. A lot of people put them off until their older anyway so their bodies are a little stronger. No harm done! She's so gorgeous. She looks so much older and chubbier in this picture. She makes me baby hungry!