Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gratitude

I was going to do a bunch of cute pictures, but they won't load onto here so what do you do? Is anyone else having that problem with uploading pics or video? It may just be my computer, ugh! Technology! I have a love/hate relationship with it :) Anyway, I need to write what I am grateful for because I have been complaining a lot lately.

I am grateful for.....
*A loving husband, who works really hard for our family.
*My beautiful children
*All the conveniences of the times we live in, it is so nice to have a dishwasher, washer/dryer, hot water heater, computer.....etc.
*A wonderful extended family
*Many great memories of my Dad
*The gospel, it keeps me going!
*Great friends and family

Those are just a few and if I ever can get some pics on here then it would look better, but for now this will do :)

No comments: