Friday, February 19, 2010

Confessions of a shopaholic...

Okay, so I'm not as bad as the girl in the movie, I don't have 12 credit cards! And I don't usually buy for myself, but I love to shop! Yet I really don't have much to show for it. Only piles and piles of laundry. I have some bad obsessions.

the first one is the clearance racks....

I just can't resist, as hard as I try :) And it's mostly the kids that I buy for.

the second one is ribbon...

For some reason since Hannah was born I have been buying ribbon like crazy. It's probably because I like to make hair accessories, huh? But yet I haven't gotten around to using all the ribbon that I have bought! Go figure!

the last one is really dumb, I'm obsessed with stocking up on food....

Big Lots is my favorite store! And right before Olivia was born I was stocking up like crazy. I bought so much stuff for lunches, and just snack food. I was trying to make up for the lack of shopping after the baby came. I figured I wouldn't want to go to the store and that Nate wouldn't think to buy this stuff.

It's actually pretty funny how bad it is. Except that all the clothes keep piling up because I get behind in the laundry and then I have baskets of clean and dirty clothes all over the house. Plus there is no where to put all the clothes. I really should seek some professional help, then again maybe not! :) Or maybe I should just try to find another outlet, that would be a great idea! Now what to do.....? I guess I'll need to think about this. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are cut from the same cloth! I cannot resist a clearance rack and well my obsession with ribbon is just strange since I don't have a girl.

Dianne said...

Ummm...you could obsess about buying "me" stuff then you wouldn't have to store it! LOL, JK!!