Sunday, February 22, 2009

And on it goes..


Don't let the smile fool you, this kid is pretty cranky when he's sick. The poor guy has a nasty cough and has had a fever too.


Kylan was playing with the camera and got this pic. I look so lovely, don't I? Notice the look on my face, I had been doing this almost all day. She has been having a pretty high fever, almost 103 and that scares me because she had the febrile seizure because of that same grade fever. Yikes!



My poor baby, she just doesn't feel good. Her little cheeks have a rash, it's clearing up now, but it seems like it should bother her. And her poor legs are covered in excema, which I think has been made worse from the high fevers. It stinks!



Kylan got this pic the other day, doesn't her look just say, "What are you doing?"




The poor kids have been sick lately. They've had 101, 102 degree fevers and a pretty nasty cough. We were home sick from church today and I am having issues with the space problem. I have no space! AHHHH! Just had to get that out :)

5 comments:

Dianne said...

She looks so miserable! Poor kid. I'd be a little nervous too. I hope they get feeling better soon.

Ally said...

Poor Hannah! (and the boys, too, of course) :)

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Ah, james, that's rough. She looks miserable. Cute pics though. You look cute in a bandana. Hang in there, almost everyone I know has been dealing with the same thing, including myself. The seizure fear does make itharder for you though. I'm sure she'll be fine, thank goodness for motrin.

Maria said...

Sick kids are the worst! I hope they get feeling better soon.

Steph said...

Her cheeks look like fifth disease. Did she get a lacy rash all over her body?