Sunday, February 22, 2009

Basketball shmasketball....

We signed Kylan up for basketball at the Y, he's had some fun! This is the prayer circle before every game.
He tends to not focus on the game, but at least he travels down the court, sometimes :) I even had to sew up the pockets in his shorts because he was obsessed with having his hands in them the whole time.

This picture cracks me up! I'm not sure what he was doing, but I caught it at just the right time, he's Joe Cool!


He's guarding the kid, right? But who knows where the ball is, I think he was looking off court at something.....silly kid. At least he was trying and it's only his first season. He has his last game on monday and we'll have to see if he wants to do it again next year.



2 comments:

Dianne said...

I laughed out loud when you said you had to sew his pockets shut! Have you ever seen the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Jeffery plays basketball and he runs down the court with his hands down the bottom of his shorts? Just be grateful it's not THAT bad!! lol He'll get the hang of it if he likes it.

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

I LOVE little kids in sports. The reason why we put them in there is not because of the hope of a future scholarship or anything, but a chance to LAUGH!! I love the Joe Cool pic!