Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sanity savers...

So lately we have been sick in our family. It started last Sunday night with Kylan, who missed school on Monday. Then Hannah got sick on Thursday, she threw up several times. Thursday, in the middle of the night is when Caleb throws up, all over his bed. Yes, it's nasty, but that's just the beginning. The next step in all of it is the diarrhea, and I will spare you all the details. We thought Caleb was over it, except for last night. In the night I was wakened by this very unpleasant aroma. Good thing he was wearing a pull-up and his mattress is protected. It was the worst mess I have EVER had to clean up! I would rather be picking up piles of dog doodoo, and I hate the smell of dog poop. Let's just say it was disgusting and I'll leave it at that. Anyway, making a long story short, I have been struggling because of being stuck inside for so long and cleaning up so many messes. So I made me some things to look at to remind me that it's all worth it in the end. I really need some sanity in my life, even if just for a moment.



I need to fix this and add Pres. Monson's name, it was from last conference, in case you forgot :)


And this is helpful to have around becase it's such a great reminder of what we should be doing everyday! Thanks President Hinckley!

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

I love my bike thingy and going on bike rides. Best thing ever! I also have one of the BE plaques. It is a constant reminder and so pretty. Happy Birthday Nate! And I see what you mean on spacing kids out however you wouldn't know the difference so you wouldn't appreciate it and he wouldn't appreciate the time alone so much.

Steph said...

This too shall pass...that is what I always tell myself.

Dianne said...

yuck, yuck & yuck. many blessing await you..that's what i'm holding out for, anyway. i hope it's over!