Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy birthday!

Yesterday was Nate's birthday. It was a crazy day, with work, a basketball game, FHE, and a party. We tried to make it a special one though. So I made some yummy brownies and we tried to catch them on fire, see below. I think next time we'll just use the number shaped ones :)


These aren't in the right order, but I'm not fixing it!

He had a hard time blowing them all out and keeping them out.


Can you say cheesy? And fire hazard?


The boys were excited to help with the presents. Caleb was informing him of what it was just before he opened it, that's the last time I let him help wrap! :)

3 comments:

Ally said...

Hahaha! Caleb told him what his gift was as he was unwrapping it...SO funny! Kinda like him calling 911 on my cell phone...what a sneaky little guy... :)

Dianne said...

Happy Bday Nate from the Nichols!

larshannon said...

So what was the present? and what CD did he get?