Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't know what you've got, til it's gone....

My R.O. is not working. For some reason it decided to stop making water. It only gives me, maybe, a cup a day. So that's just fabulous! I hate having to go fill water bottles! I used to do that all the time and it gets old so fast! I worked so hard to convince Nate that we needed the R.O. unit and I have been spoiled for so long that I can't go back now. I use that water for everything, cooking, drinking, filling up my water pitcher so it will be nice and cold in my fridge. Now I can't even fill up a drinking glass. And the stinkiest thing about it is that Nate can't fix it right now because he's in the middle of the financial reporting time at work and has been working from early in the morning to late at night. This really stinks! Sorry to complain, but I have to vent somewhere :)

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

Maybe it's just your water pressure in the tank. Ours used to only fill about two cups and hour. Once we got the tank pressure upped it's worked great. I LOVE RO and am soooooooo glad I don't have to live without it!

Dianne said...

I'm sorry!!! That was the WORST thing about Midland. The unpalatable water!!! It even killed our poor fish. I hope it gets fixed soon!!

Steph said...

We have RO and ran into the same problem. I also didn't like that the water was never cold so we bought a water cooler. We get our bottles filled at BYOB. They come out to your car and do it for you. All you have to do is load them up and drive to the store! It also counts as food storage when you keep them full. Call me if you want their location!

Maria said...

What the crap is RO?